Iqama Magazine is now available as a free online magazine thanks to our partnership with Modest Muslim Market!
We provide an e-magazine that highlights Muslim American community events, local achievements, the arts, education, technology, healthy lifestyles, family entertainment, and material that can be used in faith based educational settings.
Each edition includes but is not limited to…
- Articles related to our quarterly podcast “Reclaiming Our Identity” highlighting stories and interviews from 5 different Muslim American Communities
- Literary and artistic works of contributors from across the Unites States.
- Iqama Book Club reviews and recommendations (a quarterly reading list intended to enrich your understanding of Islam)
- Reviews from our readers on the latest gadgets and technology.
Games, puzzles, riddles, jokes, “how-to” guides, scholarship lists, and family entertainment.
- Shared family recipes from countries and cultures around the world.
- Islamic material that can be used in faith based educational settings or shared with family and friends.
Reclaiming Our Identity
Tune in to our podcasts as we share news, stories, events, and updates from Muslim communities across the United States!
Become a contributor!
Iqama Magazine is proud to present 4 new quarterly competitions for our readers and podcast listeners!
Help us celebrate Islam in American! You can get involved – sign up as a podcast guest, suggest a podcast guest, submit an article, editorial letter, photograph, or share your artwork!
To help sponsor Iqama Magazine make a purchase at Modest Muslim Market! Click here to see our wide variety of Islamic clothing and gifts!
Follow Us on:
Submit your email @ bottom of this page to follow us (Iqama Magazine) or subscribe to our podcast on iTunes!
It is a pleasure to find a space where young Muslim Americans can celebrate and embrace their heritage!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let us know how we can help! or Read our Common Questions and Answers!